The Fine Print
By signing up for a class or workshop or attending a Hedgewitch Holistics event, you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein:
- Medical Release: You do hereby release Hedgewitch Holistics, LLC or any person or persons acting on its behalf from liability for any bodily injuries sustained, or for loss or damage of any personal articles while on the premises or while participating in any activity sponsored by Hedgewitch Holistics, LLC. Hedgewitch Holistics agrees that in the event medical attention is required due to accident or illness, Hedgewitch Holistics, LLC shall, without accepting fiscal responsibility, seek such medical-services as it deems necessary and appropriate through EMS/911 and/or local hospitals.
- Media Release: I hereby allow Hedgewitch Holistics, LLC to take photographs of me, and/or my guest, to be used for promotional and archival purposes only. If you wish to opt out, please make the instructor aware of that prior to the start of class.
- Workshop/Class Etiquette: All scheduled classes and workshops start and end on time. Because this is a co-working space, another member may have the Eastern Market Wellness Center (EMWC) reserved immediately following our time slot. We ask that you be prompt in your arrival and departure. Arriving 30 minutes late to a class counts as a no-show, and no make up session will be offered.
- Workshops – You may cancel a reservation for a class for a full refund 14 days in advance of the date of the workshop. Cancellations made five days prior to the workshop may be applied as a credit toward a future workshop. Cancellations made fewer than five days prior to a workshop, including no-shows, are non-refundable. If a workshop is canceled by Hedgewitch Holistics due to low enrollment or other unforeseen causes, registered participants will be contacted and given the choice of a full refund or a credit toward a future workshop.
- Appointments – You may cancel an appointment 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. Cancellations made fewer than 24 hours prior to appointment time, including no-shows, may be subject to a $25 cancellation fee and/or the requirement of a deposit to schedule future appointments.